Thursday 28 July 2011

Less of a stranger/ a little about myself.

Hello ladies, so by now I am sure some of you have seen my comments on some of your blogs and are thinking who is this girl? I do not really blog myself as I am just starting out and don't have much to say but I thought it was slightly unfair that I always read your blogs (quite informative and funny as-well) but I have never written anything about myself, who I am what I do e.t.c. I don't really know what "category" I'd put myself in as to what you would can call me but the closest thing I can think of is an "amateur-sb" which sounds harsh but what else can I say? I am under the age of 0f 20, I live in the second largest city in the United Kingdom but maybe moving in September for university. I have been on just a few sugar dates nothing much came out of it, I was naive at the least and didn't have much insight into the "Sugar World" which is no more as I have been reading your blogs and experiences (I am incredibly grateful for that). The thing is that I live with my parents so it is quite hard to actually be an SB without raising suspicions as my mother is practically my best-friends, she always wants to know who I am with, where I am with and what I am doing so this is the reason why I haven't really had much success in the Sugar World. I have 2 sugar accounts, SA.com and SD.com I haven't had much success on either of the two and I do not know the reasons for this maybe I am asking for too much, the men just aren't interested - god knows. I did exchange messages with one pot who was living in Spain but was willing to fly me out twice a month for £2000. I was quite fond of him until he told me what he would like from me.
- To be able to call me racist names e.g "THE N WORD" - Is he out of his DAMN MIND?
- Sex from the get go - SORRY SWEETNESS BUT I WILL NOT JUMP INTO BED WITH YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME CASH, I'd prefer it to come naturally like if we actually have good chemistry and all.
- He told me he is into sex where he would inflict pain on me, tie me up and all sorts of other things, it seemed quite sadistic to me, I have only had sex with a few guys and this was more than 2 years ago so I am practically a virgin, I would like to "go slow".
But anyway, after reflecting on what he wanted from me I then decided that it wasn't the type of arrangement I was looking for as I really wouldn't enjoy being verbally abused.

I also haven't had much success on SD.com because of the fact that you have to pay like £20+ or something like that P/M which I mean, it should be free for us you know, I have however received quite a lot of messages from men who seem "decent" but I feel as if that site is for men who are actually looking for love - which isn't what I am looking for, but I guess I can string them along? What do you think about this sugars, have you successfully stringed a man and actually received gifts/£/$ from him without putting out?

Anyway, I will hopefully be moving to Cumbria in September if I get an unconditional offer from the uni that has given me an interview, on my SD account I have changed my location to Cumbria and I have actually received quite a few emails from men who live in Cumbria (looks promising). It would be great if I get the offer from uni because I could then study and have an arrangement which would make it easier for me to concentrate on my studies as I wouldn't have to find a demanding job but have an arrangement where by I am his ONLY when I am WITH him. I'd ideally be looking for something around £3k P/M meeting 2/3 times P/M.

I have noticed that there aren't many UK SB bloggers so if you are one, feel free to just say hi so we can communicate and share tips and advice on things such as sites as it is quite differet here from the US, for example sites like SUGAR-SUGAR don't really have many genuine SD in the UK.

Thank you for reading my blog. xo

9 comments:

  1. "successfully stringed a man and actually received gifts/£/$ from him without putting out"
    It's funny you should ask this actually as I've been on SD and I'm looking to become a "sugar wife".
    Most men on there are quite clever, they can see genuine "lovers" from sugar babys. They rarely give "gifts" until 4th maybe 5th date.
    Good luck in your search, look forward to hearing more :)

    Angel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, a sugar wife ok, I remember watching a tv show I think it was actually on Dr.Phil, a "mature" woman was speaking about how she began chatting with a man on SA.com, instant chemistry e.t.c then actually got married. Right ok I guess I may have to up my game then and make sure I do not get caught out. I really can't even start to think about marriage yet, I don't even think I want to get into a full-blown relationship, later on marriage. But thank you for the comment hun and great to know you are from the UK aswell. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually quite close to you as well, North West.
    Have you thought about finding sugars in London/Cheshire? I have found many SD's are happy to travel for the right person.
    Do you have a email address? A SB from London sent me some very interesting books (pdf) I could send to you :).

    Angel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh right ok then and not really no, I haven't really been looking because of the fact that I am still at home and stuff but I hadn't actually thought about the fact that you know they would be open to travel. I will definitely search London/Cheshire in SD.com. Yes I sure do, my email address is SugarBabyBrown1@gmail.com it would be great if you could send them to me, I love reading about sugar :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having alot of trouble finding pots on SD and SA.com until I started sending out messages. I know for some girls its bold but for me i had to find a way to get myself out there and most guys are too shy/apprehensive to make the first move anyway.

    About the love relationship/sugar relationship bit, I think the easiest way to get an SD to give you $/gifts is to make him THINK your falling in love with him. I guess, in a way its stringing him along but it also makes him want to keep you around and make you happy. Guys dont want to feel like theyre paying for company. Make them THINK you want to be around them becuase you like it and you need the money to HELP WITH RENT AND BILLS. Trust me. Works every time.

    Thankyou for following my blog!

    <3 AS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arabian Silk - Sorry for the long reply. I think I have just completely given up on SA to be honest, I do actually send messages out but receive none back.

    Ok right I think I am in agreement with you there because he will think that I do truly have the same feelings for him as he has for me. Yes, rent and bills hmm, I think that is the best way to go about it as-well and some to put in my savings account.

    And you are most welcome Arabian Silk, it's a pleasure I do enjoy your blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I didn't have much luck on SD, but better on SA. It's so hard to meet somebody you like and who is generous. There are men out there who will spend £3k/month, but very few. Even those who can afford it often aren't willing to. Good luck at uni! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. One UK Blogger exists right here..! :)

    ...hi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi girl! Discovered your blog today and I am going to follow you! I'm from Holland and didn't found any sugar babes of my own country so far.. But I like that you also live in Europe, I think Europe and the US are quite different when it comes to finding a SD!

    ReplyDelete