Wednesday 23 November 2011

Update of a bitter taste

Hello ladies, how are you all? So I know it has been monthhhhhs since I have written a blog. I have been super busy with college, focused on getting good grades so that I can go to university. That is my main aim right now.
I have been trying to do my best to dip into the sugar world but really, I don't think the time is right because it just isn't happening. I have not done any freestyling, I have no time and to be honest, I don't think I have mastered the art of luring a asugar daddy just with a few glances. I mean, it's not as if he would have SUGAR DADDY HERE stamped across his forehead so I think it would be extremely hard (if any of you have succeessfuly found an SD through freestyling then please share tips) and rather time consuming aswell. Anyway, the only site that I am on at the moment is S.A, I have received a few winks here and there, send a message and receive no response so I wander what that is all about (also, if you have any profile tips please do share).
So in other words, sugar isn't actually sweet for me atm.
I recently passed my driving theory test which I was incredibly happy about as that is the first step of driving but I need approximately £6-800 to be able to take the actual practical test. And that really won't be easy considering the fact that I don't work and haven't worked a day in my life (not much in savings). But I hope things are going well for all of you beautiful ladies.
I have been reading a few blogs and I just really enjoy reading something positive, proud to say it actually gives me hope, for example when an SB meets a new SD, I feel like giving a high 5 through the screen and screaming "you go girl-get that money in the bank" < lol.
Thank you for reading ladies, love and respect yourselves because if you don't he won't. xo

4 comments:

  1. I feel where youre coming from! I guess its just time to approach this differently.
    'Cant expect something different if youre only doing the same things'
    (you know what im saying)


    But,hang in there girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I am so sorry for takin soo long to reply. I have been rather busy with school but thank you for reading and commenting and I do totally agree with you. I most definitely have made a few changes.
      I hope all is well with you in the sugar world. XO

      Delete
  2. Hi,
    You can't give up hope...
    It's quality over quantity and keep in mind that all a babie needs is just 1 really great dad to be set.
    I had a sugar daddie relationship that lasted 2 1/2 years. It ended and now I'm back on the sugary hunt.

    Have you looked at your profile?
    You shouldn't be afraid to ask for positive feedback from the guys you communicate with.

    I had to redo my profile because a PT told me that it wasnt sexy enough and was way to long.
    Once I did that I started getting hits like crazy

    Just a suggestion.

    I just started my blog last night and soon I will write a post on blog profiles...from the prospective of a SD.

    I would love for you to check out my blog and offer any suggestion & or comments.

    Thank you

    Smoochies***

    Caramell Seduction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really sorry for taking so long to reply but I appreciate your comment. I have looked at my profile, tried to revamp a little bit but I really don't know how I can make mine "sexy" lol.

      Wow, 2 and a half years, I am pretty sure things went well for you both. That is lovely, that's exactly what I am looking for, a long term arrangement with one sugar daddy. I don't like lying and I'd feel like I am "cheating" even though we wouldn't actually be in a relationship, just an arrangement.

      Looking forward to reading your blog I am sure by now you have written it.

      Thanks again for reading and commenting (I hope all is sweet with you). XO

      Delete